Wednesday 14 December 2011

Coughs and Sneezes

My poor baby...................................








It's one thing after another at the moment, Nursery is really taking it's toll on him.

Lot's of snuggles,stories and calpol are needed today and hopefully some baking for Mummy too.
I always feel the need to reach for the mixing bowl when my babies are sick, wanting to make them something yummy.
Simple iced buns or sugar cookies normally does the trick!

Talking of baking, my gorgeous daughter has started her own blog which will be revolved around just that.........................BAKING!

I know she would be over the moon if you payed her a visit at Jessielicious


As I sit here all snug and cosy with a delicious latte in hand...........................................








I can hear the rain pelting down on the windows and I'm thankful that the biggest decision I have to make today is............................................weather to get dressed or not 'hehe'

I do LOVE a PJ day!



B xxx

4 comments:

  1. PJ days are the best! I will pop over and have a look at your daughter's blog - baking talent must run in the family! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, poor little fella. He looks right fed up. I'm following Jess now. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bless him, he looks fed up poor lamb. Hope he's feeling better really soon!
    I'm a jess follower too, looking forward to lots of tips (I need them!).
    Kandi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. poor little man, hope he's feeling better in time for Santa, off to follow your daughters blog x

    ReplyDelete