Tuesday 13 December 2011

What a day!

Picture the scene.................................


Me............................................


Wet, very very wet

Face red raw from the wind and hail stones

Hair stuck to Me like glue

Mascara running down my cheeks

Feet swimming in my boots


This all before I even reached the end of our street but I soldiered on, making my way to the PO, still smiling untill some absolute idiot decided to drive a little too fast through a rather large puddle.
Boy, did I lose it then, screaming and shouting (think old fish wife 'hehe') with my bestie doubled up laughing and by this time, even my undies were wet.
Finally making it to the PO, I'm sure Royal Mail ripped me off big time, I don't think I've ever paid so much for parcels, courier service from now on Me thinks!

Not a great start to my day but my bestie did treat Me to Hot Chocolate and lunch!

Once home after stripping off at the front door (inside not out) I treated myself to a hot luxurious pink fizzy *LUSH* bath,  steaming mug of tea in hand, all that was missing was my book, always a little scared of getting the pages wet though.
What a treat to have in the middle of the afternoon!

I normally love Winter but am in despoerate need of a little Sunshine at the moment, not much chance of that at the moment so am going to make do with this tutorial  from the Red Velvet Art girls for this super cute pillow....................................................








and I think a little play on this with my kiddies later will give us a much needed giggle!



B xxx

6 comments:

  1. Sending you a little virtual sunshine, I hope the rest of the week if much better for you lovely x x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had an adventure today! Nice to have a lovely bath though and de-stress! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pillow is adorable!!
    Hope your day improves :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no that sound dreadful, but funny, I was picturing you on the doorstep stripping the neighbours would have been delighted!
    That pillow looks delightful would be fab on the bed to wake up to it would put you in a great mood every day!
    Soggy hugs
    Kandi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete